Monday, July 30, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger ??? Me???

I was nominated to be a Rockin Girl Blogger. WOo Hoo. Not to many people visit it, But I will take it. I like doing this and maybe things will pick up once it gets running a little more. Now that I was nominated I get to nominate somebody.

First person is Andi @ http://www.andisperfectgravy.blogspot.com. Her blog is brand new. I hope you enjoy it.

Second person Is Louise @ http://www.kardkrazy.blogspot.com Her blog is just wonderful. Her style is classy and fun and she is just sooo creative. I visit her blog daily it's just that good.

Hope you all enjoy checking these blogs out. You can nominate someone if you have been nominated.

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn,thanks! I'm glad you got this award -- it's fun, isn't it? I appreciate your very, very nice ocmments about my blog. I had been nominated a few days(?)ago -- or maybe it's weeks, I don't know. It took me foreverrrrrr to get that little thingy up on MY blog. Good going!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...