I don't mind being tagged. I actually think it's cool. I have to tell 8 things about me this time.... Hmmmm..
Oh, I was tagged by Sandy... Her blog is so wonderful if you have not visited it please do.. You can see it on my side bar...
1. I don't know how to style my hair ( bad bad bad haircut this time...)
2. When I got to Disney this past fall (life long dream) I went into the bathroom and cried I was so happy. My mother also cried when she met mickey...Like I said "life long dream"
3. I would love to get 5-6 more tattoo's... and die my hair purple or blue...
4. I only met my dad once and it was at my grandmothers funeral when I was 10. I never saw him again. He died when I was 19. I did not go to the funeral.
5. I love to dance to hip-hop and techno.
6. I don't drink alcohol or smoke.
this is getting harder....
7. I am afraid of bridges
8. I may para sail. I was told it is very peaceful. I don't get that often...hello, I have 3 boys..ack
Wellll, That's all folks...
I get to tag someone now. I don't know many bloggers so Reflections & stampin meg are my next taggers....Hope you don't mind.
This is a super quick and easy card today. I love how The megaphone comes out of the paper.
It's been a while!, okay, a long, long while. I can say I still make cards, I just have been so busy with life and sadness and all kind...
Ya, I have a love for these fun little guys.
It's been a hot minute. I will be super real here, I was sick, very sick for a long time. I finally got help. I was diagnosed wi...