Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Fall Ya'll !!


I love love love the fall. Tomorrow is the first day of fall. Since I will be away for football tomorrow I thought I would do a lot of my fall stuff today. I got all my fall decorations out. I have to go get mums and pansies for the yard. I hope husband will buy them for me!!!! hint hint. ( he is sitting here and asked me who dh was so I changed it!!)


This card is for the weeks sketch over at 2pp's. She did a great job with this sketch. I used a su wheel instead of ribbon. Hope to post more this week. I am creating in between chores.



Stamps: m's dollar & su, cs: su colored with prisma pencils...

5 comments:

Sandy said...

oooooooh adorable!!!! I almost picked up that punkin patch stamp and now am wishing I had, it looks so cute. Great sketch interpretation, Dawn!

Penny said...

Love the happy pumpkins!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, I'm happy to have found yours now :)

Stacy Sheldon said...

I so totally love the design of this one Dawn! :)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

DARLING card!!! Everything about it! Happy pumpkins, cool coloring on your sentiment and the wheel is wonderful!

Vintage Papers said...

Dawn this is so adorable!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...