Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't like diets....

Well, I have to say this diet thing is not going so well. I gained again. Another pound. So , tonight I kicked it up. Instead of going to ds football practice I took the time to run 15 min on the treadmill and then ran to the beach and back. (that is only 2 blocks..)

I know my eating habits have not been good the last week. Two day at the office they bought us lunch chips and hoagies one day and the next was our office end of summer party. I had motz sticks, chicken, sushi, etc....

So, this week has been better. We will see what the scale says next week. I am gonna really try to get up early to walk on the mill again..Thanks for following...

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hang in there!!! This is only a test.... I have to do my walk/run in the morning otherwise it will never get done, and you know what?? The rest of the day is wonderful if I do it!
Go Dawn!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

The only mistake you could make now is to give up. Don't focus on the past weeks, just keep trying. You WILL get there.

reflections:0) said...

Really Hang in there...:0)


reflections:0)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...