Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Why Happy Mail is important!!

Ahhhh, Happy mail. If you don't know what that is I will tell you. It's the day you go to the mail box and there is something different usually hand written. It does not say immediate attention, it does not have PAY NOW. It's a hand made card. The only think that could be better is a HUGE check from Ed McMann.

Today I got THREE cards and ONE HUGE package!! The first card is from Betsy a co-worker just letting me know she is thinking of me.

The second was from Sandy, What a gal. She is so Christ like and just knows what to say. The third is from my wonderful pea friend Glinda. Glinda is one of those ladies that you just want to be around. She is just sooo cool and her cards are great. Her card is the one with the mouse. She knows how I love them and has sent me TONS of images. She is one rocking friend.

Now my package. It had......ready for this......TWO bellas..WOo HOoo. I was so shocked and happy. I love bellas. It also had some images and some fun Halloween stuff too!!! This was from my other best pal Andi. Andi, Sandy & I are doing a bible study together and are becoming great friends.. I am so happy to have gotten some happy mail today..Thanks girls.

My surgery went well, I went back to work today. I had some issues (and still do) I won't go into detail BUT lets just say I am a bit bloated and my tummy is a bit sore..ack.

Been busy with sof over at 2pp's so go check it out....

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

SWAK!!!
Who loves you, baby????

Penny said...

What lovely post you got! And how cool to meet Susan as well :)

Jacqueline said...

Dawn, I would so love you to have the arch I made with Ps.55:6 - if that's alright with you. What a touching story about your sil - thank you for blessing me too with your openess. So now you have to give me your address please!
Bless you lots
Jacqueline

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...