Sunday, December 16, 2007

9 Days till Christmas!!


Well, I did my best trying to post every day!! Guess I failed at that mission!! lol


Yesterday, I cleaned the house. Mostly my "studio/bedroom" I had sooo much dust on the pc and under everything..ack. Once that was finished I figured I might as well do it all. Clearing the desk etc... So, tonight I am working on my Christmas Thank you cards.


I got my Christmas gift from my friend Andi early. I got a gift card to JustJohanna stamps. If you don't know them check 'em out. I think you will like.


This is one of the cards I made.


Stamp: stampendous pp: k&co.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH! Those bunnies are so cute!!!!

Sandy said...

Already on your TY cards?? Are you nuts?? lol, you GO girl!!!!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...