Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy days @ Christmas!!

Hi Gang, Sorry I have not been posting my Holiday cheer. Lisa at work has gotten very ill. I am taking on her shift. We both assist Dr. Fuscaldo. Since, she is out I am taking her time as well. It's not a big deal. I could use the comp time for next week.

I feel like with loosing my little time this week I am really behind. I am going after work today to finish up the two packages that must be mailed. I also have to finish my sister because my mom is picking up her package on Tuesday..

My cards have not been mailed. UGH....lol, I have to take them in, I am afraid they are gonna cost more so I want to be sure.

I love this time of year. I do wish it would slooooow down. I promise to post all my Holiday projects this weekend. Sunday should be a down day.

Merry Christmas bloggers......

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi Sweets!
Oh my, sounds like we are in the exact same boat!!!!! Crazy week for both of us.. Hang in there! Deep breaths and Sunday is the day!

Sandy said...

Deep breath, girlfriend! Remember what Daniel said, it's about the people not the stuff, so if the stuff doesn't happen---it's okay. Christmas will still come, Jesus is still on His throne...and you still deserve a nap! :) Hugs!

Vintage Papers said...

Hang in there Dawn!!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...