Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas goodness!!


Wow, one week from today will be Christmas Eve!! Can you believe it?? I can't it's sooo strange. I had such a fun day today. I went to my youngest son's school to help them make CARDS!! So, today I taught 20 little kids how to make thumb print reindeer. It was soo fun. We also did ornaments. I handed out the glitter and the teacher almost fell over. She said they can't use it alone. I looked over and one little boy had a huge pile of glitter on his ornament... I guess I was NOT thinking...lol It went well. After that the teacher let me stay because the high school chorus was doing some songs. And as a surprise her class got to sing with them (the Sr. high chorus directors dd is in my ds class). It was the cutest thing. They were adorable. I did not cry. (I did when they were practising in the class...LOL)


So, I guess you want to see pics....Guess what. When I got to the class my camera was NOT working....I left it on the usb cable all night so I thing the battery is dead. I hope that is all it is.


*** I also got happy mail from Sandy today, & my new Just Johanna stamps from Andi*** I hope to post about that tomorrow!!
The pic is from Jan of last year. Just wanted to post my back yard!!

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH!! What a GREAT sweet day!! How fun that you taught the kidlets.. and the post about the teacher just cracks me up (the glitter!!!!).... She probably had 3 martini's when she got home tonight! Tee hee!!!

I have to say, I would have been bawling my eyeballs out..you are one strong woman..

Looking forward to those JJ stamps!!
I wish I was in your backyard and not mine!!!
xo

Sandy said...

What a lovely day! I so wish you camera had been working, that pile of glitter sounds FESTIVE! :P

What JJs did you order?? I still can't decide, I go back and look every day and change my mind!

Penny said...

Hi Dawn, sounds fun with the children! Oh what fun glitter is , but maybe not for the teachers ! LOL!

Do you live so close to the sea? How lovely - not long for me as we are moving to the sea in January and I'm getting very excited now!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...