Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Water Horse **Movie Review**

Hey Bloggers,

Good evening. My dh took me and the boys to see Water Horse. WoW, what a great fun movie. NO, sex. there was one small kiss in the movie, and the kids in the movie were watching. it was not a nasty kiss...lol

The movie had one bad word. So, that is really good. If you see it tell me what you think.

I has some action in it, and it's kinda slow, it's just a nice movie. Hope you see it and enjoy it.

I can't wait till JUNE when the next of the Narnia movies is out. PRINCE CASPIAN I love love love the books and was fanatic about the first movie. Can't wait to see this one.

Happy Saturday Bloggers, Dawn

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Man I have been doing no blurfing lately----and now is when you start posting? lol! Glad to see you posting the 2ps cards, they're awesome! I'm lovin' the HA :)

I'll have to see the movie, it sounds so nice and right up my alley. I'm of an age and mental status that if they throw in sex and violence I feel like they just ripped the money right outta my pocket, lol!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...