Friday, January 11, 2008

2 pp's challenge



Well, two peas is doing some hoarding style challenges. It's been really fun. One was to use up ribbon and an other was stickers. SO, I jumped right in with the biggest hoarded item of all..


dum dom dom......Pattern paper. You know you have a stash of the paper you won't touch but you really should. SO, I told them to go and pick the third pc of pp down and use it. I did it, and I got a ick sheet. Oh, well at least I am using it. I would not have chosen it so, I used it up.


The other pp I used was in a matt stack. I have a large hoarded stack of them. I picked the third one down and used it.


Here is a Bella card I used from the matt stack. The rub on and stack are from dcwv. Enjoy. I will see you all tomorrow with more of the pp cards.


** I used stickers from K&Co. on the one card & the other has stickles and a rub on from dcwv**

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute Bellas!!!!! love them!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...