Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blog review of ...

Today is The paper quilter.

This is my friend Ethel's, blog. She lives in Nebraska. Her art is eclectic, and very original. (in a good way). I don't think she knows how to keep it simple. Her art is very creative, caring and fresh. She goes from vintage to bold and it's all just eye candy. She has been published several times, and you will see why.

Ethel, was my first pea friend on 2pp's. She, helped my ds, with his flat Stanley, project. I will always be grateful for her for that. Ethel, went out of her way to do a fantastic job.

Please take some time to check out her blog. She is a wonderful artist that I think everyone can enjoy!!

Till next time.......

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Ditto! I love Ethel's work! A definite 'in the details' artist...

Ethel Amutan said...

Awww.....Dawn, I'm speechless. This was so unexpected and so sincere. You are such a wonderful, caring person. I don't deserve a friend like you. As for keeping it simple........ is my stuff really busy? I guess you're right. I sometimes should keep it simple. My Valentine's card, this year, was ultra-simple, yes? Considering the recipient. LOL! Thank you for a lovely blog-review. You are a treasure!

liannallama said...

oh, fun! I love Ethel and her work is always fantastic! I am lucky enough to have a couple of her swap pieces!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...