Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog review!!!!

I am gonna have to set up a poll on here to see if these reviews are any fun. I actually like them a lot...lol can't wait to be mean...LOL

Today we are looking at our first overseas blog. We are traveling to France. (bon jour)

Meet Jacqueline, she is the blogger of the most wonderful Jacqueline's craft nest
Her blog is in English, she is one heck of a lady, I think you will all agree that her nature style. I love her arches, some of the best you will ever see. I also really love her banners, if you are new to her blog, please look in her archives for these. I am not sure of any person that would not enjoy her vintage style. You will also see some of her surrounding on her blog, love her home and the land there is stunning. Who knew there were real almond trees...LOl

Please take a moment to go visit her blog. Leave her a comment if it's your first time there. I would love to see some new folks checking out her blog.

I will be doing another review tomorrow. I will tell you I hope not to offend anyone with it. It is the only blog I ever took of google reader. check in later. I also have some cards to post. I will wait till later to post them...

Have a great day, evening or whatever....


** I also wanted to add that I left her a comment once, because she used a wonderful Bible vs, that had personal meaning, she sent it to me, and it is stunning, I was touched by that!**

4 comments:

Alex said...

I like this Dawn- I am going to pop over and visit! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jacqueline said...

Dawn I'm really touched that you reviewed my blog - thank you, you are one sweet lady!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Well, have to agree with you about the Craft Nest...it's one of my favorites:)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

YES! The Craft Nest is a beautiful place, hosted by a beautiful artist who lives in a gorgeous area!
Hands Down, lots of eye candy...

Love the blog reviews...

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...