Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guess who's comming home??????

How did you guess, my Sister? Yup, she is coming home. I won't really get to spend a lot of time with them. My parents live about 2 hours away, and I have to work, BUT, I will go up there next Friday and stay the night or two, and on mothers day weekend, I will spend the night.

I can't tell you how I wish she would move home. I won't go into that since she reads this, and she will bawl, and so will I etc...etc... lol

Can't wait to see MY BABY!!!!!!!! I will so be posting pics, when I see her.

I have a card to post, but to tired and lazy to do it now. So, until tomorrow.

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...