Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!!

Sorry I don't have a card to post with this.

There are so many ways to help our environment. I love to recycle, and to re-use and to do what is good for the Earth.

I know one big huge problem is plastic bags, and I have a lot of info for you on that.

I am gonna do a green post weekly with new tips & ideas along with things I am learning. I know a lot of people are talking about composting, and I have some info on that as well, so stay tuned.

Today I will start with something simple, that will make a huge impact.

Go, green!!

doing one green thing, like lowering your thermostat one degree, will start you on a path of living a greener life.

If you would like to find your carbon footprint, you can go to:

www.earthlab.com/carbonprofile

Have a green Day!!

Dawn

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

I'll be looking forward to these posts. We are always looking for ways to be greener (as long as it is not too painful).

Penny said...

Me too, I am looking forward to them! Everyone just seems more aware now! On our little forum in the UK we are trying to be more aware of food waste.

On Oprah I heard her say which is best, plastic or paper bags? and the answer was NEITHER! Use a cloth bag where you can use it again and again.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...