Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't get enough of this little image!!



Okay, I know, I know, Your getting tired of seeing this little stamp. Today will be the last one for a while. I am gonna hopefully play after I get my mess cleaned up!





Went school shopping yesterday with all three of my boys, Big mistake. Now, I know why I always took them separate. Ugh, Now can someone tell me why they don't make kids clothes for chubby bellied boys!! My youngest son (7) has a belly, but is tall, so NO jeans for him this year, 12 would not fit his belly, and were sooo long, my 12 year old wears a 12 slim, ugh!!!





So, he will be wearing pull on pants and sports pants for a while!





I guess I'll go clean now, lovin' vacation!!!!! lol

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love the torn green and the ribbon! Pulls it together nicely! The image is totally cute!

Ethel Amutan said...

You are really good at coloring this image, no matter how many times you've used it. Cute, cute, cute as ever, Dawn!

Melissa said...

So cute and great colouring! Way to go!!

6boyzmom said...

I love that little guy! I don't know why it took me so long to find your blog - but will visit more often now.

Catherine said...

too cute!

Sandy said...

Who could get sick of Olivia! Great job on this card, love the coloring.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...