Friday, September 12, 2008

Bella rocks!









I love the Bella stamps, you all know this. And this card is one using the rock n roll Bella.

I put her on vellum, but the look is not what I thought. It's okay, not the best!

Today, is Friday whooo Hoooo. I am off today, and have much to do around the house! (as always)!

Hope to chat more tomorrow, have football tomorrow, so I am sure I'll have lots to talk about.

Ds#2 had a scrimmage on wed, made two touchdowns, of course I have missed every touchdown, so hopefully at the real game he'll do the same!

**sorry about the pic, I did not realize that I forgot to edit it.**

3 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

Bella DOES rock! Woo-hoo! So, Kevin is playing football? That's pretty awesome! Hope you get a lot done, today, and squeeze in some more stamping!

Dawn said...

Wow great colours and that stamp rocks!

Craftyideas said...

Love your card, brilliant stamp

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...