Thursday, September 11, 2008

I will never forget!



I don't think that there is an American, that does not know exactly what they were doin' on September 11, 2001. I had several friends, patients who lived or worked in New York & I have found memories of New York City. I love New York City. I will never forget the first time I was there.




Today, I remember my son, and his reaction (he was in 5th grade). I will remember those who fought to keep us safe. I will remember the fears of everyone here on the east coast.




I will remember the lives lost, the families hurt.




May you take one moment today to reflect and remember those events and how they have changes some of us forever!










God Bless America!!!!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I remember it well, it happened on my birthday - around four o clock I got a phone call to switch on the television... I immediately phoned my brother who lives in Michigan to share in your countries grief. I watched a film the other day about the one plane where the passengers fought back and were able to save one target from being hit...
Yes, GOD bless America!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...