Monday, September 22, 2008

Fluffles in The house!!

Ahh, I have always thought these little guys were so cute. My M's finally got new stamps. (after about 4 years) The have a few of the fluffles, and I just had to have at least one! lol


I stamped this full fluffle, and colored with prisma/baby oil combo! I used some paper from a k&co. Kit, and a prisma flower.


I have a huge mess to clean up. When I have a bit of creative juice, the desk turns to major disaster! I had to take a few and set up all the fall decorations today. Hello, It's the official first day of fall! Now, I am gonna clean the desk then head to work! wahhhhh

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute couple of cards. What an adorable image. I like the patterned paper to. Btw... I like your new blog wallpaper.

Chris said...

Too cute!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...