Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Hero Arts stamps!


Happy New Year bloggers,


I'll get to that later, but I wanted to get a card posted since it's been so long. One Little Spark the shop has the NEW hero arts stamps. Can I just say I love them! I can't wait to get the little china dolls. If you live in New Jersey, get your butt over to the store, they got some awesome things.


I used the mushroom, and stamped them along the bottom, added a little fairy to the mushroom, colored with prisma pencils, baby oil & leplume markers. Added a little stickles to her wings (what fairy would not be complete without glittery wings?)


PP: A muse, prisma flowers, stamps hero arts
( I am working on my pics, so hopefully this year i'll get better)

2 comments:

Kristin Long said...

Cute card!!!

I tagged you!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...