Monday, February 9, 2009

Good day fellow bloggers!


Well, stamping folks if you need something to do the week of the 14th, that do I have a place for you to visit. Check it out, you'll be surprised at how much fun is planned. There is some copic classes by the uber talented Sandy from cfh. There is a bling challenge from yours truly and tons of other stuff. Check it out. www.stamphaven.com




*****************************Life stuff below**************************



Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know where the heck have I been. Okay, so maybe no one is asking but I'll tell ya anyway.


Let's see life has been a tad crazy. Getting into the swing of things is coming into play I guess.


I took some time off this week to spend with my hubby, it's our wedding anniversary! (12th)


I found my camera so can finally take some pics of stuff I've made.


and lets see, oh were taking the boys to the science inst in Philly, they have a Narnia exhibit there so I am so excited!
***************stamp stuff below***************
Hey all, guess what were having a cards for heroes fundraiser at one little spark the shop. Please join us on feb 28 for a fun filled way to meet new stamping friends, stamp for our soldiers and maybe a little shopping. There will be chocolate on hand!!!
I'll post more on that soon!
Have a blessed day!



No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...