Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary, a get away and more!

Hey Everyone,

I actually made cards this past weekend so will take some pics and have them uploaded tomorrow.

My husband and I just celebrated our 10 wedding anniversary. I know some old timers are saying that is nothing, but these days it seems to mean a lot, and to us it means a lot more!

I love my hubby, he's very good to me and I would not trade him in for all the stamps in the world.

We both took the week off, to just chill. Well, chill we did but we did not...

Wed: Vacation begins...Dh, slept he worked all night, I had dr's apts, kids had hair cuts apt.
Thursday: Lazed around house, did some laundry cleaned etc...
Friday: Took the kids to see the Narnia exhibit in Philly, and went to the Franklin inst. & Ikea..long day

Sat: put together beds and dressers we got from Ikea...another long day...lol

Sunday, left for little getaway...

Monday: went out for dinner, had a lovely breakfast, relaxed...ahhhh (and I got sick go figure)

Tuesday: Came home, did laundry..etc..etc..etc...

That went quick, so as you can see I was a little chilled & a little busy. It was nice, and tomorrow it's back to the real world...wahhhhh!

I'll post the cards tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy 10th Anniversary Dawn! That's fabulous! :-)

Sandy said...

I'm glad you got to get some time off with your sweetie to celebrate :) :) :)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...