Friday, May 22, 2009

A Blog hop is comming...

Wordle: Chatty

I am so excited, I've tried wordles before but, could never use them since my pc was so outdated, well thanks to my dadeo it now works. He added some memory, and we have high speed now, it's not the fastest of high speed but, better than dial up.

So, I'm ready for the blog hop, what is a blog hop you ask..Oh, easy it's when you go from one blog to the next and try to win stuff, and check out lots of new blogs, inspiration and lots of cool stuff.

It's for cards for heroes. You know them right? You better! If not go check them out. See ya soon, gotta get ready for my post and my cards and rak..

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...