Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I don't know if it's just me but, I really love the 4th of July, the picnics the family stuff the red white and blue etc..etc...
I am so proud to live in a free country, thank you to our troops for serving in past present and future, you are our heroes!
What a better way to celebrate a 4th of July weekend, A bit of sun and a baseball game in the home of our liberty bell, and a very cool city.
A very very generous patient of mine, gave me to front row box seat tickets to see the Phillie mets game last night, so I took my mother, her dad (my grandpop) was a HUGE Phillie fan, and it was cool to do this for her. We had a ton of fun, got to meet RoseAnn's new friend Mike, who was a mets fan, but a super nice guy! I liked him, and so did my mom. We both thought he was really nice!



Here are a few pics!






No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...