Monday, July 13, 2009

Some Yummy dessert!


Hey All,


I have a lot to share this week, I have some cards, some great finds, and some other things. So stay tuned!
Today, I thought I would share a reciepe, I found in family circle, I did mine a tiny bit different so I'll share my way!
1.5 pounds strawberries
7 tablespoons of sugar or splenda
2teaspoons of grated lemon peel
2.5 cups of bisquick
2/3 cup milk +1 tablespoon
1 cup heavy cream or you could use coolwhip!


Heat oven to 450, stir stawberries and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a small bowl; and set aside
In a second small bowl, combine lemon peel and 3 tablesppons of the sugar stir untill blended; set aside.
in large bowl, stir together bisquick and 2/3 cuts of milk until dough forms, roll on well flowerd surface untill you get a loaf, cut off 8 pcs and rub into the sugar lemon mix folding in the sugar mix. (you can use that tablespoon of milk now to roll on the exra sugar)
Bake for about 9-10 min or untill golden brown
While biscuits cool, beat heavy cream and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in a med bowl untill stuff peaks form. (this is sooooooo good)
Split the biscutis and add strawberries and the homemade cool whip.
Go back for seconds!
YUMMERS!!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...