Friday, October 16, 2009

Grrrr....


Howdy blog friends,


I must say I got a ton of Birthday wishes. My new friend phindy gave me one of her new images, her daughter has the same bd as me..So, I can't wait to color it and show you. I got some M's gift cards. and bath and body and my teen son, got me a candle holder for the wall with a tree and birds..SO funny, to see him doing stuff like that.


So, thank you all for the bd wishes.


On to the card. This is so funny, I love goofy images, and this one is a bit goofy. Thought it would be good for a young boy!


Happy day!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I've gotten those crazy monsters on cards from people - who makes it? I think I need a shopping spree....adorable!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Super card! Love the silly monster and the sparkly background and the curved sentiment. Perfect! :-)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...