Monday, February 1, 2010

Altered love!

  I am a sucker for this look.  When I first started it's about all I did, now I do it all, cute, punk, fun, altered etc..  I think I burned myself out at first only sticking to altered stuff.  Now that i've played around with this and that, I have more fun doing a bit of this and that.  KWIM Vern?

 This image was a rak, from Louise.  She's what I like to call a cream crafter.  She's the cream of the crop, and her work is outstanding. Check her out on her blog here!

I'm going to be getting a new camera, the camera I have now is a point and shoot pentax from '05.  If you have any suggestions let me know.  I'm also gonna make or buy a cheap light box.  I need to work on that for 2010.  (it's one of my goals)

Have a great day!

*****IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE SPELL CHECK WENT LET ME KNOW*****

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn: a) Thanks for the nice comments. b) I love your vintage style card and what you did with that image. c) I'd love to know what happened to spell check as well.