Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just some words..

Life is sometimes overwhelming...Life is sometimes disappointing...life is also sometimes fun and just about the craziest ride.  Lately, being overwhelmed seems to be my theme.  My desk is piled sky high. and my room is a total trash heap.   I don't know about other women, but sometimes being a full time mom/worker is hard.  I won't lie I love it but man it's hard.

I am one lucky gal for a few reasons. One I have a great husband.  He's annoying at times but, I love him and he loves me and that is a huge bonus.  Being happy in that way is truly a blessing.

I am lucky because Jesus loves me more than I can imagine and He is there when I'm sad, mad and overwhelmed.

I am also lucky for friends like Sandy Allnock from OWH, who inspires me everyday.

I am the luckiest girl because in one week my sister, and two nieces will be here.  She lives in TN, and I've spent one day with her in the last year.  She was here for a day last year for my sons graduation from HIgh school.

So, I'm over the moon about this.  I called her a week ago, begging her to come.  She's the master at organization and I am in need of some major help.  My mama (nana) is also coming.  So, for a nice long weekend there will be more girls then boys in my house...hip hip hooorayHIp Hip hoooray!

I can't wait.   I hope to be back to normal very very soon.  With the opening of the youth center and work..etc..etc.. I just can't keep up.

Thanks for stopping in..

***SPELL CHECK IS BACK****  WHOOO HOOOO!

1 comment:

Meg Bean said...

I hope you have a relaxing and inspirational time with your family. I am in serious need of some girl time too!

Thank you so much for the gift card!!!!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...