Monday, September 6, 2010

New stamp company I love.

Hello blog land.  So sorry I've not been able to post.  I do have some awesome cards to share, but that will have to wait I guess.  I did find a pc I think will fit my needs.  Just waiting for the extra cash =(

 So, in order to not feel guilty for ignoring my peeps here in blog land  I thought I would share daily the things I've been finding while not posting.  I've had some fun shopping lately.

So first up is a new to me stamp company Called PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS  I adore this company.  I'm thrilled with what I see.  The stamps are well done and odd, just like me..LOL  I really can't say enough, you'll have to go HERE and check them out.  They also have a blog you may enjoy.  My first order I got 4 stamps for less than 20 bucks.  It's unmounted red rubber and good quality.  I've made a few cards with them already and love them so much. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

todsshoesstores said...

Baby Brands Direct holds all items in stock for a speedy next Beats By Dre Headphonesworking day delivery service ensuring retailers have products when they need them. The Baby brands direct wholesale website is also packed full of lots of product Hogan Sneakersdetails and features so retailers can pass all the relevant knowledge onto the consumer. In addition, retailers can watch interactive product demonstration and video clips for some products that bring the product to life.