Sunday, August 1, 2010

Punk Rock Anya!

very poor quality, i'll have to figure this out. but you get the idea
Hey guys,

Since I have no way to upload pics from my wonderful new camera, I thought I would use my phone upload to facebook, and copy them from there. A lot of work yes, but I can't leave my blog all lonely any longer.

I made this card a while ago, I have a lot of stock to share. SHe is so cute and I love her hair. I need a little help with the highlights of dark hair but I'm getting there. The learning and playing is half the fun!

Hope you like the new look, it's a little wonky, but as the new tutorials come out I'll learn to get it better.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging. Missed ya. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site thechattystamper.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

iodjigv2, Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, my vimax pills site.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...