Monday, October 11, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps...Oh My


I happen to have found this little site called..PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS.  I instantly fell in love, I love the goofy, silly, creative, cute, awesome stamps that they have.  I of course ordered a few (Yes just a few) geesh.  I also sent the owner a note telling her that her stamps are by far  some of the neatest I've seen.  Sometimes I like weird stuff and some of her images are just not the norm (in a very cool way).  See this card, hellooooo does this not have me written all over it.  Tomorrow I'll show you another.  Fantastic co.  the shipping was fast, and I got a little free stamp with it.  I always love free.


2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

That is a cute little guy. I had never heard of their stamps either. I clicked over to take a look. They are some really cute images. Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Celebrity Nude Beach. [url=http://publiclibrary.mariopipe.com/213089/2012/02/05/finding-a-nude-model-for-your-forthcoming-shoot.html]publiclibrary.mariopipe.com/213089/2012/02[/url]

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...