Friday, June 10, 2011

Love

Howdy do folks,


  Just thought I'd post some thoughts and a little photo here of me and the hubs.  This week i started a diet.  A real change in the way I eat.  I may keep up the photos on that and the struggles.  So, far so good.  I am a tad hungry all the time but it's all good.


I had a nice week, I did not expect it and I'm sure a crappy one will be around the corner (praying I'm wrong again)  Today, I even sat on the beach with the new SU! catalog (that is fabulous)  Went to the shark tournament with a few friends and my little guy. 

all in all a nice day!

1 comment:

todsshoesstores said...

In my opinion, Belstaff Jackets Abercrombie Fitch clothing can't be lack of in our wardrobe.Belstaff Jackets Clothing fashion is changing everyday. People like fashion especially women. Abercrombie Fitch clothing is one of these famous brands on the market.Ugg boots 5815 Designed by famous designer and founded by famous artist, this clothing brand attracts all young girls and boys even Rosetta Stone lots of middle-aged women and men.