put on hold because of Hurricane Irene.
I do have cards to upload and will have posts soon, I just returned home to my home today, My house is fine My stamps are fine...LOL
My yard is a huge mess.
I'll share pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop
Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop. I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas. I a...
-
I am so happy, I was again asked to help out over at the OWH S&S blog, today they are posting a free digi. I was happy to make a card...
-
Welcome to my blog and Happy Memorial day! I know we have a lot of blogs to visit, I'll keep this as short as I can. First of all thank ...
-
WELCOME , WELCOME, WELCOME to the 2011 OPERATION WRITE HOME Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop! HAVE A VERY SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! No...
1 comment:
I hope you were safe through that hurricane cute blog btw!
Carrie
Post a Comment