Monday, September 5, 2011

With Sympathy


One of the hardest cards to make for me is Sympathy cards.  If I know the person who is getting the car to me I can't express in "art" what my sadness is for them.

  When my sister in law, was killed the cards were not as important to me as the thoughts inside of them.


I try to keep them clean and simple and only add items I think will comfort the family.  For example, if there person who passed was a beach person, I tend to make something with that theme.  A gardener would get a lovely flower card.

Today, I'm sad to say that one of our patients from our office passed away, a very young vibrant young man (21) lost his battle to cancer.  He was one of those kids that was just always full of life.  I actually think he lived more in his 21 years than some of us have in our 30+ years.

It was an honor to know him.

In Memory Of Victor K.

God speed, sore the mountain in the sky!