Sunday, May 20, 2018

A very long four years!

Four years ago my husband came home from work and informed me he'd like to go to nursing school.   Well, he did and this past Wednesday he was pinned.   It was a hard road and a long one.  Four years of ups downs stress and worry.  He did it!   I've had company since the 9th.  Not much time in my stamp room.  I am so proud of my husband.  He starts on his bachelors degree at Rutgers University in the fall.   So, he''s not really done but hopefully the hardest part is behind us, and he'll soon have a job that offers us insurance.   (something we desperately need)  So, here we are with our youngest son!

I'll be back tomorrow with a cute card using a new stamp from Unity stamp co.

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...