Monday, May 21, 2018

Focus on things

I knew when this stamp was release over at UNITYSTAMPCO.   I had to have it.   I don't buy often, and it has to be something that speaks to me.  This was one of those omg I have to have it stamps.   Unfortunately most of unity does that to me.   They are deeply etched red rubber stamps on cling foam.   This set is called focus on the things.   The washi tape is from hobby lobby   I colored with copics.     I hope today you find something that makes you happy.   Take a second and speak to God, or just breath in the scent of spring...what ever floats your boat, just take a second to focus on something good.   Right now we all need a little of that!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...