Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Summer time!

  I live at the Jersey shore, some people think that sounds amazing and that we all go to the beach every day.   I've not been in about four years, and it's two min from my house.    Some locals go a lot, but most of us work second jobs etc.  My kids get to only work in summer because everything closes in winter so I become a taxi in the summer and I also work a second job.   I plan to get there one of these days.  Maybe next weekend.   ( I say that every week).

  I made a few of this style of card, it's an image I requested from Unity.   I think shes perfect and kinda looks like me. (if only my thighs didnt touch. haha) 

  Hope your taking some time to enjoy summer, it's only here for a short time.  We will all be freezing soon enough.


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm glad I stopped by your blog, Dawn. I totally understand that it's frustrating when you don't get visits and comments. I will say, however, that when I first started blogging, it took a lot of work to get followers and to get people to stop by. It's still only a handful of people, in most cases, who stop by my blog on a regular. One great way to get more traffic to your blog is to enter your cute cards in challenges. It's not difficult, and I'd be happy to help you answer any questions you might have a;ong the way. This way, your cards are linked to a challenge blog and other people see your cards and are likely to come take a closer look. It also helps if you go around and peek at other people's cards and leave them a comment (and even a link to your blog to invite them by). Well, I realize I'm writing a short novel here (LOL...sorry) but I really think your art is wonderful and I'd love to see more of it. Plus..most challenges (like the one I run) have AWESOME prizes you can win. I've won some really cool things from entering challenges. Again, I realize I'm rambling. It's just nice to meet a new blog friend, and...I read here on your blog that you are a Christian as well. My challenge blog is a Christian challenge blog. You can check it out. I'm leaving you some links below. Sorry for my long post. Have a blessed week, and it's so nice to meet you.
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...