Monday, August 13, 2018

Thoughts

Someone once asked me the other day what I do with my cards.   I was like a mail them.   They did not really get that.    Think about how nice it would be to get a card from and aunt or a cousin just saying hello or how are you.    That's what I do.   I send to nieces, cousins and friends.  Even friends from childhood days.   I enjoy it, I like knowing that it makes people happy.    If you have not mailed a card to someone randomly try it.    There are a few people that don't thank you or respond and that can be frustrating but keep it up.

  If you have not written to to your friends and family for a while I encourage you to do so.   It's a great feeling knowing you made someones day.


No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...