Sunday, March 1, 2020

The daily marker 30, day 1

I tend to not be able to stick to things like this because I work longer days, but I am gonna give it a go this time around.   Weekends I have a lot more time to play.  So, I was able to make a card with my coloring for today.   I have A LOT to learn when it comes to coloring.   

I used a unity stamp, and a stencil from Gina Marie designs to make this card.   Tomorrow after work I have company coming but I'm gonna do my best to do a little coloring.  I have about ten images ready to color. So, I have enough to get me through.  I may not be able to get a whole image colored. But Im going to do my best.





Have a great day,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...