Monday, May 11, 2020

Unity love!

If you have ever visited my blog, it's no secret I am a HUGE unity fan.    I have been blogging for them the last few weeks.  It's been amazing I have really loved it.  It's a lot of work but, I've been pushed to really take my time and do the best I can.

My husband is positive for covid 19, I posted on the unity page about it for support as I am struggling.   And, not only did tons and tons of Unies come to my aid by praying, and loving on me the owner also mentioned that she was sending love our way.  WHO DOES this.  I tell you who. Angela Magnuson, owner of unity.   How many companies know their customers enough to do this.  Maybe other companies do this and I am just oblivious.  But I have NEVER seen this type of love.

It's been amazing.

Check out the Unity blog every Thursday through June to see my creations.  I'll share them here after the fact.  If I remember lol!

Continue to pray for my family, '

Thank you,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...