Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pay it forward.


I just adore this type of thing. It's so nice to get hand made images in the mail. Sandy posted on her awesome blog a pay it forward. I am asking you to pay it forward. Send a card to someone you have thought of today.



The first three people to post will get a handmade item and some stamped images. I will contact you for your addy. I would do 5 but, I know I can't handle that many. Sandy did 5..Go Sandy.


Please if you are one of the first three pay it forward on your blog.

3 comments:

Erre54 said...

MUst I put the picture on my blog? i Did it
hi from Italy
Rita

Erre54 said...

I put a card on my blog
by
Erre

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Phew! I'm 'in' in the nick of time!!!! I'll play!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...