Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas eve!!




Well, it's 9:02 and all the little kids and teenager too are in bed waiting for you know who.


The cookies are out, our letter is written , I can't wait to see what Santa is bringing'.


This is what we do on Christmas eve. We go to the in laws for din din. This is our last year for spending Christmas with them. They are moving away.


So, after that my mother and I come home to clean up the house and do any last minute preps. Once the kids are home I let them open one gift. Well, turns out every year it's their new Christmas pj's. So, here is my & my mom with our new pj's on. This is my youngest ds writing a letter to Santa and putting out cookies. My other two kids were hiding from the camera. Tomorrow they won't be aloud to hide...lol


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Merry Christmas to you - we do the pj thing too, it's the highlight of Christmas Eve :)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Merry Christmas sweet Dawn!
I love your cute pjs!!!
Sweet little letter writer, too!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

mery merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry xmas dawn.. from you know who hehehehehehe.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...