Friday, December 28, 2007

Horders challange @ 2pp's!!


Hey bloggers,


I know as stampers you have things you hoard. Pp, inks etc.. I seem to have this supply of things I just can't use. What if I run out..lol


Well, we over @ 2pp's wanted to start using up our hoarded stuff so, Daniel started a thread for "hoarders anonymous" .


We will post a challenge every weeks. Check it out.


This card is using those huge brad like things from mm's. I bought the kids last year. This is the first time I used it.


Happy New Year!!


Stamp: stampers anonymous, pp: ? brad thing: mm

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Lovely Dawn! I can't join in because I don't hoard - never have!!

Estivalia said...

ooh, I love the "brad thing". Thanks for stopping by my blog, Dawn, I'll be checking yours :)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...