Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday card!


Hey Bloggers,


Happy Monday?? What is ever good about a Monday? Well, for me I don't usually have to be to work till noon. So, that gives me a little am rest. I did a ton of work outside yesterday. Took ds#3 and his two little friends down to the bay, and they played. The water was ice cold, but they still got there toes wet. NOT me. burrr.


When the din din was done, dishes put away etc. I had a chance to make one little card. I am trying very hard to use up all my paper stacks etc. This is from the Nana's kids pack. The stamp is a new one I just got from C.C. Designs. It's a great little set. 6 stamps for 11 bucks. Can't beat that!


The flower on this card is from the bucket at M's. I love these little flowers. I don't think you can see it on here, but I took 3 flowers, the first is curled the second is flat and the third I cut in half and colored green to look like a leaf. It's really cute IRL. I was not sure what to add to this card. Not sure the flower works with it. But it's what I had.


Have a great week!!


Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...