Sunday, April 13, 2008

sketch challange card!!


Good morning bloggers,'


I have about 200 more people that need to visit before I hit that 4,000 mark. I am thinking about doing blog candy at 5,000 so it's gonna be a while for some free stuff...lol


My time My creations, posted this sketch. I thought I would give it a try. I put glitter on the butterfly. I colored with prisma pencils, I thought the soft colors went well. The paper is dcwv.


I have a question. I am not good at judging size of cards. When people post there sketches and there cards what size do you think they are using. I don't know how they get so much stuff on there cards. I think I may be doing my cards smaller or something.


Well, thanks for stopping in. I have some diet stuff to post and some more cards. I may do that later today.


If anyone has any camera tips for me, I look at other blogs and there pics are wayyy better than mine. I have a regular ole' pentax digi camera.

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn, I just love how everything matches so perfectly in this card -- your image, your paper and your brads! The butterfly is great!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Dawn this card is absolutely beautiful!! WOW!!! Drop dead gorgeous.. I love how you colored the image...
Photos: I'm with you...
I have read on some blogs to use Natural light, near a window, and to setup a little photo area... Also, lots of the more experienced artists are editing their photos then posting them (with Photoshop Elements). They brighten the photos...

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love butterflies and this one is so pretty! Love your coloring!!
You need a photo cube.
Send me an wemail with your ?'s and problems and Ill try to help you!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card Dawn!! Wonderful job!

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is so very beautiful. I love how you got so many colors to work with it too...

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...