Thursday, April 10, 2008

Inspired card!!


Hey Bloggers,


I have a hard time using pp, and doing some things like matching colors etc. I have always liked vintage and altered because, I could use browns etc... For the last year, I have really stayed away from altered. I hope to play with it soon. So, stay tuned. ( I think two years of altered round robins burned me out)


So, I was looking at my time, my creations blog, and I really loved this card. I tried to re-create it using my own pp and ribbon. Please tell me what you think. I actually have the stamp she used on the way. I did not do a great job coloring the turtle... This was put together in just a few min.


Thanks for stopping in.


4 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Dawn I ADORE this! The paper is perfect and I love the sentiment. I dont think your coloring looks bad at all. Give yourself some credit girl!

Sandy said...

Love it! What a great CASE, Dawn!

Jacqueline said...

Soo pretty!! Love the bow!

Alex said...

jtuVery cute Dawn - love the paper and that image is totally cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...