Saturday, April 5, 2008

Drink lots of water!!


What a great card, for today. I did the buddy walk today. It is always a teary eyed day for me when I do something like this. I think of people and there children, people who work, live study the life of down syndrome kids, and how lucky we are to know them.


I made this card from a rak image, I am not sure who made it, but is it not darling. It was windy on the walk, (it was at the beach) But, the rain held out and it was in the 50's. I think the family almost fell over when we handed them a check for 350 bucks, I guess not a lot of people raised money other than their donations. This was the first year, and it was very very nice.


6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Dawn,
You are one of my favorite angels on earth... You have a beautiful heart and spirit...
I am so glad you are my friend!!!!

Sandy said...

Dawn, it was so nice of you to do this for them! (((hugs)))

Your card is so cute too! Though I heard something on the news about how drinking a lot of water isn't good for you any more coz it makes your kidneys work too hard. I just KNEW someday they'd "discover" how even WATER is bad for you!

I say: EAT CHOCOLATE AND DRINK POP, ya might as well! lol :)

Alex said...

This is a wonderful card Dawn!! How nice of you to do this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Vintage Papers said...

this card is just adorable! bless your heart for doing the walk!

Sue McGettigan said...

Good for you Dawn!! That card is totally adorable, what a fun image :)

liannallama said...

oh, this is super cute!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...