My blog review this week is for:
My Time, My Creations by, Lauren Meader. She is one heck of a stamper, mom and top blogger IMHO, I don't even remember how I found her blog. I know that I am very drawn to her blogging style. She does the "formula" for her card for those of you who must have that. Lauren, also tells a story, she is a very creative gal that puts a ton of her family into her blog. I really love seeing her card and hearing about her day, her children etc. I am not even sure but, she may be famous...
Her daughter is Alexa, some of you may know about those stamps that are named after her. She has down syndrome, her story will make you cry and when you see her picture you will want to give her a HUGE hug!! Please, go read her story you will not be sorry!!!
Well, I of course have left comments on her blog, and I just told her about the walk I am doing tomorrow. I raised 350 bucks in one week for the buddy walk. It is for awareness for down syndrome. The money is staying local. I had a pt with down syndrome. His name was Doug he passed away about two years ago. He was a great kid. His dad was my eldest sons 5th grade teacher. I fell like I had to do this for Doug, and for people like Lauren Meader who have Angles living under their roof. To see Doug please visit. http://www.itsallaboutdoug.org/
WOW is :Lauren has given me the Arte y pico award (art & more award), I was shocked, my jaw hit the ground. I was shocked that someone with her level of talent was giving me an award. WOW, I might as well have been in a gown on the red carpet getting an award from a huge start, like Johnny depp or or or Martha....LOL LOL that is how I felt goofy huh. I assume I must give 7 silly facts about my self and give the award to some well deserved bloggers.
I will first give the random facts. ( cause I was tagged)
1. When I was a teenager, I had my name on the side of a stock car.
2. I took roller skating lessons.
3. I wanted to date the karate kid.
4. I can't look see touch or be around matches. (it's the major ocd)
5. I would love to see a real water horse ( lock ness)
6. I am tired of saying I
7. I was the first person to ride the superman ride at six flags, I was the human test dummy, now smart was I back then??
Now I don't have to tag anyone....I don't think I do... But, I am giving my award to these fab 5 people..........
1. Andi-- Do I have to tell you why she is art and more......Her life is really cool, she does so much for the little school her kids are involved in and ton of cool ranch stuff. even cleaning poop and cutting grass she makes it all sound well, cool..
2. Sandy- Her blog is a ton of art and a lot of more. She does cards for heroes. Please go check out her blog and the blog she does for the heroes.
3. Louise Well, she is Kard Krazy, has more fantabulous art and some more too!!
4. Jacqualine--who's name I spell wrong all the time, but her blog is a nest of wonderful art. She lives in France so her more, is well, manufeet or whatever the french say....lol
5.....Stacy--Stacy is a great great great card maker, her sewing is perfection. I love it all. I also love her puppy adventures, and all the other fun stuff she talks about. Please go check them all out.
Please take time to check out the links to the blogs and to check out the Doug site. I will be walking in the rain tomorrow at 11 with a huge smile on my face knowing I did something good.
I have some cards to post tomorrow.....Thanks again for visiting..