Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Give Green!! Weekly green post!

Did you know that we spend 2.7 billion dollars on fift wrap....ack.

Tomorrow is my son's 12th birthday! So, I thought I would give you some green gift ideas.

I know were NOT going to stop wrapping gifts for our kids, and I know That I don't always like to put the toys in gift bags, because it's more fun to tear into a gift that is wrapped.

Did you every try Sunday comics, that is always a fun look.

You can shop at these sites to get some recyclable gift wrap.

www.papermojo.com
www.paporganics.com
www.earteasy.com

You can also give green gifts, more and more companies are coming out with green gifts. You can even get a recycled leather case for you ipod. (hint hint to my family this Christmas)

www.nrdc.com is a great place to get a gift giving guide.

I know walmart has a line of gift wrap & things that are made from recycled paper. Now, if we can cut back it would be a great help to the earth. Now, I will be wrapping something for ds. Can't help it!!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...