Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin !!!




WOW, My little boy is 12, this is my middle son. He is 12 today. WOW, It's hard to believe the chubby Blondie baby with the big curls and bright blue eyes, is now the skinny little Blondie with the straight Blondie hair and big blue eyes.!!


This past weekend my parents Gene & Linda came down to visit. I went to get mom on Friday, and she stayed the weekend. Gramps & GG came on Sunday, to whisk her back home have some food and give Kevin his gifts.


He got from Nana, & Grampy a new net for his basketball hoop, and a new basketball.


From GG, he got a gift card for EB games. Woo Hoo GG.


From Aunt Erica & Uncle Brian (and his cuz's) HE got really really nice football gloves!!


Thanks to everyone for the great fun this past Sunday. Now, my hubby & I are giving him his present on Friday..woo hoo. He is gonna be sooo siked. We are also gonna go see Kung Fu Panda. Every year for his BD, we go to the movies.


Happy Birthday Kevin... I love ya!!!

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!
What a handsome guy!
Wow... 12...
Love the cake!

Alex said...

Happy birthday to Kevin - they grow up so very fast, don't they?!!! My chubby blonde baby just turned 14 and is 8 inches taller than me!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...