Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blog Review!

Hey Bloggers,

Sorry, I have been MIA, for a few days, I thought I loaded posts for the week! ooPPss. I try to load a weeks worth on Sundays, and I guess I did'nt.

Well, anyway, today I am reviewing GAAL CREATIVE, it's Anne Galls' blog. Talking about talent. She is a photo gal, and card maker! Her photos are STUNNING, I was shocked at the beauty in her pics. Her blog is new and there is not much love being given to her. She deserves it, so please stop bye, and check her out!! Leave a comment letting her know you found her and what you think!! It would make her day.

As for what is going on here! Football, Football, Football....We had our parent meeting this past week, and I opened my mouth and now am in charge of the football teams website!! (I have NOOOOO idea how to do a website) So, that will be a task. Had to get the boys new cleats today 50 bigones, for cleats...why do those feet keep growing. The ones he wanted were out of his size so he went up a size, They should go for 2 seasons!!!!

Wound up getting ds#3, his school shoes too! They were buy one get one 1/2 off so, I thought might as well! Got each boy a new shirt for school too! School shopping is hard work when u have 3 boys! The oldest is pretty much fine with a few t's and new sneaks. He can buy stuff he wants, and most of his clothes fit from year to year. He is a Sr. This year...YIKES!! DS#3 is gonna be very very hard to shop for, he's picky, and a hard size to fit. He needs everything. He fits nothing from even the summer. I went to kmart (of all places) and grabbed some cheap junky shorts & t's just to get him buy. He has grown so much this summer!!!

( make donations to....LOL)

Well, I have a cute card and some fun stuff for tomorrow!! Till then...over & out!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dawn! Such kinds words! :-)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...